1. Feeling always tired sucks. With M.S. you can get 12 hours of sleep but still feel tired and unable to get out of bed.
2. Not everyone with M.S. needs a wheelchair but there are definitely some that do. That can be tough because it limits the places you can go.
3. Mood Swings. You don’t realize it at the time of your mood swing but your family does. Being happy one moment and then angry or sad the next can be a challenge.
4. Weakness in the arms or legs. These parts of your body just feel tired and sore. It becomes difficult to do certain tasks with them.
5. Injections! Your arms often look like a battleground of different places where you have injected yourself. You probably wear long sleeves to hide this.